Recent Princess Sailors

gracie65

Princess docks at both Havensight and at Crown Bay depending on the ship and the day. We would prefer port side at Havensight for a view of the harbor.

The last time I was on Princess we docked at Crown Bay. Originally booked port but just have to move over to starboard. I organized several friends to go and with the cabin types available etc. I had to do that to keep us side by side. I want to think at Crown Bay Starboard faces toward the city better, does that sound right to you? This will be on The Royal and since she hasn't docked there yet much less sailed I have no clue where she will go.

It depends on which side of the dock at Crown Bay your ship docks on. If it's backed in then the port side faces the shopping area/marina. If it pulls in w/ the bow facing the shopping area, then the port side may be blocked by another ship. If not, then your view will be of the harbor out toward the Caribbean.

It depends on which side of the dock at Crown Bay your ship docks on. If it's backed in then the port side faces the shopping area/marina. If it pulls in w/ the bow facing the shopping area, then the port side may be blocked by another ship. If not, then your view will be of the harbor out toward the Caribbean.

Thanks my fellow SC critic. I was thinking it was one of those ports where it could go either way. In that case not going to be too concerned I had to put my group on starboard side to be side by side. I was able to find a St. Marteen web cam and there too they were pulled in both directions. We will be on Lido deck so just a short walk to see the other side.

Archived