White Bay 5

The last time we were in Sydney was November 2011 cruising from Circular Quay - I have just discovered our next cruise - Volendam November 23 Sydney to Singapore - leaves from some place called White Bay 5.

Now I have no idea where this place is - so could someone put me out of my misery please Also are we able to get there on the train from the aiport?

Thanks

Cathy

There is a thread started here

There is no train to White (Elephant) Bay. Transport arrangements are still being organised. A bus terminal is planned so no doubt there will be bus transfers available eventually. I would take a taxi until things are sorted.

Sorry about the mess, but this was one stupid government decision.

There is a thread started here

There is no train to White (Elephant) Bay. Transport arrangements are still being organised. A bus terminal is planned so no doubt there will be bus transfers available eventually. I would take a taxi until things are sorted.

Sorry about the mess, but this was one stupid government decision.

It should of never of been moved in the first place, plus the current government straight out lied when they said they were going to stop the plans when they got into office. Turns out the supported in 100% all along.

Thanks for pointing me to the other thread - I did glance at it the other evening when I posted but as the OP asked when it was going to open I didn't read any further.

We usually cruise o/seas and have only been to Sydney twice in the past 40 years so had no idea where White Bay was. Anyway I found the name of the suburb in a news article.

Thanks for your info on the train - I'm sure we will sort something out when the time comes

Cathy

Archived