Menu sequence on 8 day Carnival Freedom Cruise

Tampa Bay Irish

Shipmates, does anybody have pictures of the most up to date sequence of menus on an eight day cruise on the Carnival Freedom? Which nights are formal nights? The reason I ask is that I would like to try the Steakhouse and I would prefer to go the Steakhouse on a day when the dinner menu does look as good as another day. Thank you. We sail in 59 days.

I was going to ask something similar, although pictures not as impt. Does anyone know which menu repeats on an 8 night? I guess I'm assuming we could look at this link for the 7 night menu and one repeats. Would all 8 night cruises follow the same menu so we could look to recent Breeze cruisers for the 8 nights of menus knowing formal nights might mean some swaps?

http://zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalConquest2012/menus/mdr_dinner.html

Does Carnival always serve Lobster on first formal night and filet mignon on second formal night?

Sorry, don't mean to hijack thread.......... thanks.

Maybe I'm making it more difficult than it is asking which menu repeated. The logicial repeat of a 7 day menu on an 8 night cruise is that day 1 and day 8 have the same "first day" menu.

Does that sound about right to 8 night cruisers out there, on Freedom or Breeze?

Maybe I'm making it more difficult than it is asking which menu repeated. The logicial repeat of a 7 day menu on an 8 night cruise is that day 1 and day 8 have the same "first day" menu.

Does that sound about right to 8 night cruisers out there, on Freedom or Breeze?

It usually is not a repeat at all - there are other menus that they can use. Typically they put one in the middle somewhere - not repeat one you've had. If you check out the link provided earlier you will see that there are more than 7 available. ;)

I seem to remember in one of Sargent Schultz post - he said menu "15" is likely to be somehwere in the middle...but I could be wrong.

• 1 month later...
Shipmates, does anybody have pictures of the most up to date sequence of menus on an eight day cruise on the Carnival Freedom? Which nights are formal nights? The reason I ask is that I would like to try the Steakhouse and I would prefer to go the Steakhouse on a day when the dinner menu does look as good as another day. Thank you. We sail in 59 days.

I looked at fun times from an 8 day sailing in January 2013

elegent nights are the 2nd night (Sunday) and Friday night both are sea days. I still can't find an up to date menu from the freedom any one else have any luck?

Archived