Jan 6th to 20th Thomson Dream

Undercover Agent K reporting in!:D Off this w/e so will report back to HQ when I get back! :D Seriously though I will say 'Hello' (hope he doesn't get too fed up with Mum's CC friends!) and as ever, I'm really looking forward to the shows - I'll make sure I go and see Darren if he has a cabaret spot - from what I've read that will be a treat too. ;)

Hi,

Are you going on the Dream (and AI)?

Couldn't order a vodka and orange juice to put the query to rest if you are (see if they will serve it or if they'll say it's 2 drinks like some have reported).

Cheers

PS - Have a great time.

Thanks all for the good wishes :) - rather more confident about getting away now than last weekend although I don't think the Caribbean flights were affected.

Hi,

Couldn't order a vodka and orange juice to put the query to rest if you are (see if they will serve it or if they'll say it's 2 drinks like some have reported).

Cheers

PS - Have a great time.

Yes on the Dream but sadly no AI (in either it's 'good' or 'bad' form!) I am nosy though :o so will do my best to quiz of other passengers if I get the chance! ;)

Hi,

Cheers

PS - Have a great time.

Lol! What a good idea; shame Kruz isn't AI though:(

Have a great time on your cruise,Kruzseeker, I am only sorry that I won,t be able to read your review until I get back from mine. All your posts have been very helpful, Thanks again. :D

You're very welcome :) I'll still be there all being well when you arrive!;)

Lol! What a good idea; shame Kruz isn't AI though:(

You're not kidding - I'd even settle for having to order my drink in two halves!!!!!! :D:D

Thanks everyone for your good wishes which are much appreciated. :)

If it's as good as previous experiences I'll be happy! Whether I'm impressed with the refurb or not (I'll let you know when I get back!:rolleyes:) as we often say on here it's the 'other' things which are difficult to pin-point which makes a Thomson cruise something so many of us enjoy and want to repeat. So fingers crossed all of that will be up to expectations.

As you might imagine I'll report back on the ship/refurb and ports (you know me - never use 10 words when 100 will do - I know my weakness :o:D) so watch this space!

In the meantime I'll raise a glass at the sailaway party to all my CC friends ;) and every time I have a cuppa in bed I'll be thinking of our tea and coffee-making champion!!!!:D

Thanks all for the good wishes :) - rather more confident about getting away now than last weekend although I don't think the Caribbean flights were affected.

Yes on the Dream but sadly no AI (in either it's 'good' or 'bad' form!) I am nosy though :o so will do my best to quiz of other passengers if I get the chance! ;)

Agent K suits you Kruz ;)

Archived