2:10pm flight out of SJU/What to do?

racnwdow

Any recommendations on what to do until flight time? If you book an excursion through RCI your flight has to be 2:30 or later. Ours is 2:10. We will have a total of 4 suitcases plus a backpack each. So don't really want to wander around Old San Juan dragging all of that.

Any recommendations? Are there any tours at the pier that would also keep track of our luggage?

We had a late flight out once...... we hung around the ship until they literally said "everybody off !" :D

By the time we got off, got our luggage and took a taxi to the airport it was just a little over the 2 hrs prior to our flight that they say to get there. It was a zoo. San Juan airport is one of the craziest we have been in. We finally got checked in, thru security and waited in a lounge and played Texas Hold Em with pretzels :roll eyes:

Don't cut your time too short....... just my two cents worth

Any recommendations on what to do until flight time? If you book an excursion through RCI your flight has to be 2:30 or later. Ours is 2:10. We will have a total of 4 suitcases plus a backpack each. So don't really want to wander around Old San Juan dragging all of that.

Any recommendations? Are there any tours at the pier that would also keep track of our luggage?

I really dont even consider that late by San Juan standards , once noon hits that airport becomes a mad house , I would think it will take you several hours to to check in and get through security. If you hang on the ship till 10 or so you wont have that long to wait IMHO.

Are you doing anything in SJ before you leave? I'm just asking because there is no point in trying to squeeze in anything before a 2pm flight on your last day. We flew out of SJ several years ago, and I can tell you that half the island population must head for the airport around noon! You don't want to get caught in that, otherwise you may have more time to burn in SJ than you bargained for. ;)

• 1 month later...
I really dont even consider that late by San Juan standards , once noon hits that airport becomes a mad house , I would think it will take you several hours to to check in and get through security. If you hang on the ship till 10 or so you wont have that long to wait IMHO.

Is this the same for all flights after 12pm? I will be flying from SJU to Newark at 4:35pm and was hoping to do some sightseeing or a food tour after disembarking our June 2nd (Sunday) cruise. I had planned on heading to the airport around 2 2:30. Is this enough time??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Archived