Fresh squeezed oj

citygirl

Last trip we were aqua class on solstice, going veranda aft on reflection this time as the perks of aqua class didn't seem worth an extra 1000, That being said, I must :) have fresh squeezed oj, we don't need any other drink program perks so I am wondering, CAN I just buy fresh squeezed oj each morning, where, and how much thanks

Last trip we were aqua class on solstice, going veranda aft on reflection this time as the perks of aqua class didn't seem worth an extra 1000, That being said, I must :) have fresh squeezed oj, we don't need any other drink program perks so I am wondering, CAN I just buy fresh squeezed oj each morning, where, and how much thanks

Greetings

There is a small bar on the port side in the forward part of the buffet which has drinks, coffees and fresh juices. Not sure of the price.

Good Sailing

Tom

It is $2.50 for about a 4 oz glass. Don't get it from room service, they always served it over ice and it was diluted badly by the time it got to us.

Yes, I agree with PP, I ordered several glasses with breakfast and they never had ice.

OP, if you choose Concierge Class, free fresh squeezed for that class too!

Archived