You won the cruise for 2... Is this a scam?

Rafaella

I just received a card in mail saying that I have won a cruise for 2 Norwegian cruise line plus 2 air tickets to the destination of the cruise line. All I have to do is go and listen to the traveling agency presentation. From what I understand, I am not required to become a member of this organization nor do I have to sign up for anything or pay any fees.. Although, they did asked me over the phone my age, my income, and if I own a credit card. They said that credit card needed as a form of second ID for the presentation. I would not need to give them the number of my credit card, according to my phone conversation with one of the reps of this "travel agency." Does this sounds fishy of what? Does anyone has some similar experience with this? You won a free cruise for 2? Anyone? Please, share. Thank you.

How can you win something when you never entered into the contest for a chance at winning. Willing to bet you did not win a cruise but can buy a cruise voucher as long as you pay a fee and use their agency to book. Go if you have the time and bring an expired credit card for the 2nd ID