Weather for 1/27 Ruby Cruise

HawkeyeGrandma

Can't promise anything or that you will win the next lottery either... but for the most part it will be sunny and warm. The Caribbean is prone to the odd quick thunderstorm but most pass very quickly. We in Edmonton Alberta are just emerging from the brutal cold snap that still hovers over big chunks of both our countries. Rest assured you will not need your down parka nor will you have to warm up your balcony for 15 minutes before you can use it. Bon Voyage

How could it not be perfect!-40cwind chill today.....to go to plus30 c ,85-90F.:eek:My golden retriever is cold going for a walk and that never happens.The winter in Eastern Canada is the pits,spring to fall is great.

I'm on the Ruby now. We had a rainy day today and missed Grand Turk. The captain said a cold front was expected to have moved past by today, but stalled. I'm sure it will be all gone for you! We've had really good weather so far until today. Hopefully you'll have a great trip. Ruby has been wonderful to me. Happy with cruise.

Archived