RCI Adrena-Line SLA4 Tour or Carnival Adrena Tour

rcprncss

I am interested in the Adrena Line tour through Royal Caribbean. It appears it is "Rainforest Adventures". On their website, it shows they contract with Carnival but doesn't mention RCI.

Has anyone done this tour? My main concern is I want to ride the aerial tram and do the zip lines. I want to make sure I book the right tour.

Any input would be helpful. thank you.

I am interested in the Adrena Line tour through Royal Caribbean. It appears it is "Rainforest Adventures". On their website, it shows they contract with Carnival but doesn't mention RCI.

Has anyone done this tour? My main concern is I want to ride the aerial tram and do the zip lines. I want to make sure I book the right tour.

Any input would be helpful. thank you.

The Adrenaline zipline course is at Rainforest Adventures. They note that they are contracted with Carnival as those who are sailing on Carnival cannot book direct (some still do, but it is difficult). They are contracted with several lines, RCI included, you will be going to RA and doing that course.

Alternatively, you can book direct with RA or book through an independent tour operator on island who will then take you on to other experiences. If sailing on Carnival, this is (theoretically) not possible.

Good luck and enjoy - it's pretty darn awesome!

Reedprincess, thank you for your reply. They contacted me regarding my question and told me I would need to book through RCI but it has a different name. At least I have the correct information. :)

Do you recommend a tour besides Rainforest Adventures that does the zipline and aerial tram? Or are they the only company? Thank you in advance.

Reedprincess, thank you for your reply. They contacted me regarding my question and told me I would need to book through RCI but it has a different name. At least I have the correct information. :)

Do you recommend a tour besides Rainforest Adventures that does the zipline and aerial tram? Or are they the only company? Thank you in advance.

There are several tour companies on the island that your could book through: Serenity TVL, Barefoot Holidays, James Touring, Franks Tours, etc. It is the same thing - just you would have private transport instead of cruise line tour van - the private tour may include beverages in the vehicle (Serenity usually does) and you can add something on afterwards if you chose.

Enjoy.

reedprincess, thank you for the tour companies recommendations. I have heard of James Touring from the CC boards. I emailed him about a week ago but never got a reply. I just sent another email. I am looking into the other tour companies. Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your help.

Archived