Mini suite breakfast menu and room service menu!

kikki21

Here's a link to an album of menus from my Gem cruise from almost exactly a year ago. The menus tend to be the same fleet-wide. However, there may have been slight changes to the breakfast (door hanger) and room service menus since.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/johnql/Gem%20Cruise%20Jan%202012/Menus%20and%20price%20lists/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ16

Hi

Does anyone have links to the above please?

Will be in a mini suite on the Jade in March and looking forward to it! :)

Just back yesterday from the Jade where we had a mini-suite.

The in-stateroom breakfast menu isn't very brilliant just tea, coffee, fruit, muffins, cereals, marmalade etc, but strangely no toast and no cooked items - a bit disappointing at having cruised on HAL where the full menu for breakfast and dinner is available in your stateroom.

Luckily our mini-suite was 11122 which is directly under the entrance to the Garden Cafe, so it was a short run(?) up one deck to the self-service area in the GC and Great Outdoors.

The other option is the Grand Pacific on Deck 7, where the breakfast is excellent, but the service is a bit slow.

We only used the in-room breakfast service if we were going on an excursion with an early start.

The mini-suite is nice though being wider and longer than normal balcony staterooms and they also have deeper balconies.

Finally, make sure you don't miss the new, 'Elements' show on the final night of the cruise, it's excellent!!!

Ah yes, NCL finally got wise and took the all-day omelet off the room service menu because too many people were ordering it for breakfast!

Of course, the easy solution is to book a suite! :D

Hubby and I were among those who ordered it for cabin breakfast on the Sun to save him walking aft to breakfast then forward to observation lounge for trivia. He has mobility problems. We can't afford a suite.

This time we're on Star which has Blue Lagoon. Since it's midship and so is our cabin, a few decks down, we should be able to take the elevator up, without too much walking, to have an omelette for breakfast.

Those with food issues are allowed to order from the full breakfast menu for room service for non suite cabins.

My 8 year old DD, has Celiac and we don't go to the buffet (to much risk involved) and we don't always make it to the dining room so she is allowed to order off the full menu the night before and they will deliver it to us in the AM.

The rest of us march our way up stairs and get food.

Those with food issues are allowed to order from the full breakfast menu for room service for non suite cabins.

My 8 year old DD, has Celiac and we don't go to the buffet (to much risk involved) and we don't always make it to the dining room so she is allowed to order off the full menu the night before and they will deliver it to us in the AM.

The rest of us march our way up stairs and get food.

Wow, I didn't know this! Dd10 has celiac, and we just did the buffet carefully. What about for the rest of the time? I remember coming back from port, everyone was starving, so we ordered pizza from room service (back when it was available). Can't remember what we got for dd, but I'm betting there weren't many choices.

I will try to find info on our next cruise in November.

Archived