Current Emerald Cruisers: MUTS ?????

ginnynj

Anyone on the current Emerald run (I know it ends tomorrow so would the 1/26 cruisers chime in when on board).

Looking to get a sense of what movies are playing on MUTS for the 2/5 Emerald sailing.

Dont want to watch any of them on FIOS this weekend (since football is essentially dormant) and can wait for the fun MUTS shows.

Anyway, thanks for the info on the MUTS lineup for the Emerald.

I just received an email (which I have since discarded) and I believe the movie Abraham Lincoln is playing and Argo. That's the only two I remember.

Are you sure about the Lincoln one? It seems too early for that movie, currently in first-run theaters, to be available for the ship.

Hi,

We just got off the Emerald yesterday and, although we were too busy with other activities to watch any of the MUTS (next time.. :) ), I can let you know that there were both recent and older movies which they showed. The ones that I can specifically remember are:

Premium Rush

Mission Impossible

Mama Mia

Devil Wears Prada

Gentleman Prefer Blondes

How To Marry A Millionaire

The Sting

There were a lot more, but since we opted for other activities I cannot remember most of them.. I can tell you that they showed about 3-5 per day on our 10-day cruise, with no repeats.. So accordingly there were about 40 movies shown.. They do provide a list of the movies to be shown on MUTS during your particular cruise in the very first Patter that you will receive in your stateroom on your first day.

Hope this helps.

Rick

Here is pescadoamarillo's blog...http://www.pescadoamarillo.blogspot.ca/

They have been on the Emerald since November and have a few more sailings to go. She writes really well and I get a chuckle from reading their daily adventures.

Archived