Medical Release Form

purplemusik

Hi all! Couldn't find this when searching so I thought I'd ask! We booked a last minute cruise on the Sensation next Sunday. I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant and I had to have my DR fill out Carnival paperwork stating I'm not more then 25 weeks pregnant. The form states to carry one with me and to fax one into Carnival 7 days before we leave. I won't be able to fax it until tomorrow ( which means cruise is 8 days out ). It doesn't say BUSINESS days or Mon-Fri so do you think that would be ok? I would think Carnival "special needs" department would be there weekends? The form just states ," the form needs to be in our offices via fax or mail by 7 days before departure" so even if they weren't in on weekends, it would be time stamped as 8 days before. Your thoughts?

Hi all! Couldn't find this when searching so I thought I'd ask! We booked a last minute cruise on the Sensation next Sunday. I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant and I had to have my DR fill out Carnival paperwork stating I'm not more then 25 weeks pregnant. The form states to carry one with me and to fax one into Carnival 7 days before we leave. I won't be able to fax it until tomorrow ( which means cruise is 8 days out ). It doesn't say BUSINESS days or Mon-Fri so do you think that would be ok? I would think Carnival "special needs" department would be there weekends? The form just states ," the form needs to be in our offices via fax or mail by 7 days before departure" so even if they weren't in on weekends, it would be time stamped as 8 days before. Your thoughts?

if you fax it tomorrow they receive it with the 7 days so you should be good.

Archived