Free wifi

Jason12

I always get free onboard WiFi whenever I am on RCCI or the other cruiseline ships as that doesn't cost nor requires a log on. It's the satellite internet access that requires a log on that you are bill for unless you are accessing certain RCCL sites.:D

Actually I recall being on one ship, can't remember if it was a RCCI one, that had a problem with their internet access log on due to a new system installation and the internet service was free as no internet log on was required for the first couple days of that cruise.:)

Actually I recall being on one ship, can't remember if it was a RCCI one, that had a problem with their internet access log on due to a new system installation and the internet service was free as no internet log on was required for the first couple days of that cruise.:)

I had the same thing on our Serenade cruise last month my wife's iPad mini just connected to the wifi NO login for the whole cruise. :)

Anyone ever been so lucky they got free wifi on a RC cruise by not having to login..? ;)

DD has tried numerous attempts to "find" and access the wifi system...........to date unable to accomplish the task. Then we just purchase it for her.

We told her to save her energy and we will just get on our upcoming Allure sailing.

Later

Once I had used about half my package minutes (free with the coupon) and when I signed in, it showed me having a full package of minutes again. Somehow, it didn't deduct the xx number of minutes I had used with my first sign in.

Archived