Early Saver Price Protection Form

afreetdragon

On the Early saver form it list agent name and e-mail address etc. If you book on line yourself what do you write in those area's? (Carnival Web site?)

Also it give's you the option of OBC or Upgrade. If it's before final payment how do you get a fare reduction?

On the Early saver form it list agent name and e-mail address etc. If you book on line yourself what do you write in those area's? (Carnival Web site?)

Also it give's you the option of OBC or Upgrade. If it's before final payment how do you get a fare reduction?

I did this a few times before our Alaska cruise last May before final payment. If I remember correctly, I didn't check OBC or upgrade. I believe there is a box for comments. I entered there that I wanted fare reduction, and I did get reduced fare.

I submitted a price protection form for both 2 cabins on the Glory May 24th cruise. I submitted them on 1/18/2013, and I haven't received a confirmation or denial. How long does it take?

I had 3 submissions. The first time i received confirmation within days for a price drop. The second time i submitted and didn't hear a thing and then i noticed on my booking statement that the adjustment was made. The third time i was refused but then i resubmitted a few days later qith the same info and it was accepted. So who knows. Just keep trying and checking.

Archived