Are there any "bad" seats in Animators Rest?

pepsicruiser

Just wondering after looking at pictures of interaction between the characters that show up in pictures on walls in Animators Palate if there are any tables too far to interact with these characters? If so can children walk up to the wall that has talking characters? Hope I explained this correctly.

Just wondering after looking at pictures of interaction between the characters that show up in pictures on walls in Animators Palate if there are any tables too far to interact with these characters? If so can children walk up to the wall that has talking characters? Hope I explained this correctly.

Are you asking about the Dream/Fantasy? I've read reports that the tables closer to the outside get more character interaction, while the ones more in the middle can see more of the screens, but less interaction.

As to whether kids can just randomly walk up to whichever screen they want, probably so, but I don't know how much interaction they would get.

:)

We didn't care for AP on the Dream. The tables are tight together and it is REALLY loud. If you are not at the tables closest to the screens, you will not have any interaction with the characters. We also thought their food was the worst of the MDRs.

I don't know that I would call it a bad seat, but would say maybe I missed out on something? Both times we've been out in the middle of the floor and haven't had interaction with anyone/anything other than our waitstaff. On the Fantasy we had good views of the screens and enjoyed getting to see our characters dance. On the Dream, our view wasn't as good, but still enjoyed the environment although nothing extremely memorable stands out.

It would be easier to answer if the OP asked if there are any good seats in AP on the Dream/Fantasy; to which I would answer NO!

The original AP on the Magic/Wonder was inclusive to everyone in the room and a very innovative dinner. The AP for the Dream/Fantasy has very limited interaction for everyone and is more akin to eating dinner in the showroom at Best Buy. It's loud, blaring, and difficult to hear; so everyone not directly engaged tends to yell over each other to have any sort of table discussion.

AP on Magic/Wonder are not to be missed. AP on Dream/Fantasy are best to have reservations at Palo or Remy. We were able to move over to the Enchanted Garden rather than doing AP.

Archived