shareholder benefit and cruisetour

Cruisernewbie44

$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.

$200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 10 to 13 nights.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 9 nights.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.

Applicable on any Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club Cruises Sailings. (excludes Celebrity Xpeditions)

You must own 100 or more shares AND it isn't combinable with any other promotion/discount ... senior, 1-2-3, resident, etc.

Thank you for your prompt response, however that was the part of the answer I knew. I am taking an 11-day cruisetour of which 7 days are cruise and the rest land, all through Celebrity. I just wanted to know if I would be eligible for $100 (6 to 9 nights) or $200 (10 to 13 nights)

Only the cruise. Seven day cruise = $100 even with a 5 day tour tacked on. Besides, you cannot use OBC on the tour part. Since X does not own or operate the various hotels or restaurants used on the tours, they have no vested interest in what you spend in these establishments.

Thank you for your prompt response, however that was the part of the answer I knew. I am taking an 11-day cruisetour of which 7 days are cruise and the rest land, all through Celebrity. I just wanted to know if I would be eligible for $100 (6 to 9 nights) or $200 (10 to 13 nights)

Call your travel agent if you booked with one. Get your travel agent involved to request the OBC and track it. If you booked directly with Celebrity, call them since they will be the ones to credit it to your account.

Archived