Bars on Labadee

cardinals218

Hello,

I tried to search for a thread on this but did not find any recent. How are the bars on Labadee? There are 6 of us on a Celebrity cruise with the premium drink package and would love to find a nice beach bar in Labadee we can use as home base for our group. Four of us will be doing the zipline and we all will enjoy a bit of swimming.

We did look at a Cabana rental but in general we are a very social group and would rather be around other fun loving people instead of in a cabana.

Any insights of the different bars in Labadee?

Thanks! -Ed

If I remember correctly there were only a couple small bars on Labadee. They were set up near the lunch stations and maybe set 5 people? Not many people were making use of them when we were there, but the beach attendents if I remember correctly would get you anything you wanted to drink, not just the famous labodoozie!

Thanks for the reply. Was hoping for a more beach bar like setup but oh well. We will just grab some chairs and use the beach attendents for drinks. Still looking forward to an awesome beach day where are drinks are still included with the drink package.

I remember a nice bar that over looks dragons breath where you can walk out to the "Head" of the dragon and get your picture taken by the flags. This is the area where you also can hear the "roar of the dragon.

It is covered building, open air with tables and chairs.

We had a soda there, but, also saw beer and potent potables.

Later

Archived