NCL JADE - Is there a Chef's Table dinner on this ship?

kikki21

Having read some reviews on other NCL ships, would love to know if there is a Chef's Table dinner onboard the Jade?

I would love to book this experience for myself and my fiance.:)

I believe it is Fleet wide.

If you are staying in a suite, you can call the pre cruise concierge and request to be put on the list for the dinner.

The ship concierge has final determination of who goes, so see the concierge ASAP as you can when you board.

Brilliant thank you! Did you go on the dinner?

Hi!

I'm on your same cruise this March:)

I just checked my Dailies from my 1st cruise on the Jade last July and they definitely offered the Chef's Table Dinner.

Having read some reviews on other NCL ships, would love to know if there is a Chef's Table dinner onboard the Jade?

I would love to book this experience for myself and my fiance.:)

Ask at the Guest Service's Desk as soon as possible if there will be a Chef's Table and sign up. There should also be an Officer's Dinner during your cruise. I have not done a Chef's Table, but I have done an Officer's Dinner several times and enjoyed it very much. Keep in mind that there is a charge for the Chef's Table but not for an Officer's Dinner.

According to the Head Chef at our M&G over Christmas they do normally do at least one. For the Christmas/New Year sailing they did not because of the other special menus and extra stuff due to the festivities. Fair point but I was rather looking forward to trying the Chef's Table...:(

I am aware that there is a charge for the Chef's table but it sounds like a great thing to be involved in and from reviews from other NCL ships, something quite special. :)

Ask at the Guest Service's Desk as soon as possible if there will be a Chef's Table and sign up. There should also be an Officer's Dinner during your cruise. I have not done a Chef's Table, but I have done an Officer's Dinner several times and enjoyed it very much. Keep in mind that there is a charge for the Chef's Table but not for an Officer's Dinner.

Archived