Carnival Breeze cruise

jls1107

Going on the Breeze spring break with our 2 kids 12 & 7...any feedback on this ship??? Not huge carnival fans but this ship looks great.. Also need recommendations for Turks and Caicos which is the best beach to go to?

Just returned from 1/19-1/27 cruise on the Breeze. She is a beautiful ship with plenty for your kids to do. We didnt see our grandchildren, ages 6 & 9 all day as they were busy with the Waterworks, the pools, hot tubs & sports deck & Camp Carnival in the evenings. The Waterworks was a great addition. Wish they were able to put it on other ships besides Fantasy size ones during drydock. You will have a fabulous time. Thinking of booking the Breeze again for our next cruise. Great bars, food, etc.

We also liked the cruise very much. Even though my "kids" were 24/21, they loved the waterworks area, mini golf, basketball ct, movies under the stars, ropes course, etc. I can't imagine a younger person not having a fantastic time. We liked the Breeze so much, I got off her and booked a spring break cruise on her!:D

Archived