*Radiance Class* bump question

Catnip

Brilliance of the Seas****** Cabin 7604 (right side of ship on bump)

Can you look straight down to the water?

Or like other E-3 cabins on Deck 7, is there a wide, white roof of the lifeboats sticking out and ruining your view?

Thanks!

e1.gife3.gifDeluxe Oceanview Stateroom Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. (179 sq. ft., balcony 41 sq. ft.)

Please note: Staterooms 7064, 7066, 7564, 7506, 8058, 8060, 8558, 8560, 8162, 8164, & 8662 have partially obstructed views.

Looks like the cabin you ask about it not a blocked view cabin.. If you go to rccl and check out ship cabins they tell which are blocked views..

Hope this helps ...

We had 7604 on the Radiance to Alaska last summer. I can't imagine a better choice. There was no "white roof" or anything else below us. We could see straight down. The location of the cabin was perfect. We had great acsess to the elevator, stairs, gift shops, etc.

Veronica

Oh, Veronica, you have made my day!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

I went to RCCL'S site to look at the diagrams, but they don't note any of the life baot roofs that I know are on the straight sides on Deck 7.

We had a balcony cabin not on the hump and all you could do is look down to the top of a white roof--I did not like that. I like being able to look down and see the water! I am so relieved this cabin will be better!!!!!! THanks for your help!!!!!!!!!

I see lots of complaints about the E-3

We had an E-3 cabin near the hump and did not mind the white lifeboat canopy below us. We usually sit on the balcony and look out – not down.

I imaged that if we were on deck 8 directly above – wouldn’t the same canopy cover keep us from looking straight down?

Actually the only time the white roof below was any issue was when taking photos. It was so sunny (two weeks ago ) in Alaska that the roof below made the area too bright to take some photos.

We had an aft balcony on the Splendour last January and have an aft booked on the Legend this January – and will not be able to look straight down to see the ocean .

I’ll take any room!

Marci

Archived