Barbados Jolley Roger 1

Big-Will

• 1 month later...
Anyone going on the Jolly Roger 1 in Barbados ?

We went on that excursion last fall (Sept. 2012). It was a blast ! We danced, drank, snorkeled, swam, drank, danced, swam, snorkeled, drank, danced, and ate. Walked the plank, used the rope swing, then we drank and danced all the way back to port. Best time and our favorite excursion from the entire cruise. Those who don't like to party should avoid it, but if you do like to party, have at it! Advise: bring your own snorkel mask and snorkel if you can, they do provide them however theirs are a bit worn and who knows if they clean them. The drop from the plank is roughly 15 feet to the water, same with the rope swing.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife & I (36,37) did this on March 13 with our kids (7,9). It was great. Great food, music, snorkelling & my kids loved "walking the plank". I was the only one to try out the rope swing but it was great too. The water on the north side of the island was choppy that day so we were unable to swim with the sea turtles. That being the case, we were afforded more time snorkelling over the ship wreck. The food was surprisingly good and the drinks were stiff. One of the best experiences on our cruise.

• 1 month later...
Yes, Black Pearl Party Cruises, aka Barbaian Buccaneers, who sail the Jolly Roger 1. You're in for a good time!

Thanks! Have done it before - can't remember where but it was a drunkin good time! Dh is in for a blast!!!

Archived