RCI - More 7 Day Itineraries From Tampa please!!!

LEtue

I just love the 7 day itinerary for the Brilliance 11/16/2013 sailing. I remember that the Radiance did one 7 day itinerary in October once before too.

Can't we have a couple in the Fall and Spring? I can't sail at the end of the year due to year-end at work :( These one of a kind itineraries seem to be popular so I think there is a market for them :)

I will keep hoping......

I just love the 7 day itinerary for the Brilliance 11/16/2013 sailing. I remember that the Radiance did one 7 day itinerary in October once before too.

Can't we have a couple in the Fall and Spring? I can't sail at the end of the year due to year-end at work :( These one of a kind itineraries seem to be popular so I think there is a market for them :)

I will keep hoping......

Hi Linda, I totally agree. Just sailed the NCI Dawn out of Tampa, we loved being able to sail 7 days from a great port that is so close to us. When we saw the 7 day Brilliance itinerary, we booked it immediately. Would love to have more 7 day RCI cruises available. We would definitely cruise more often. :D

Hi Linda, I totally agree. Just sailed the NCI Dawn out of Tampa, we loved being able to sail 7 days from a great port that is so close to us. When we saw the 7 day Brilliance itinerary, we booked it immediately. Would love to have more 7 day RCI cruises available. We would definitely cruise more often. :D

Hi Lorraine! I would love to be able to sail with you. What a great itinerary!!!

Have a great cruise :D

Hi Lorraine! I would love to be able to sail with you. What a great itinerary!!!

Have a great cruise :D

Well we almost sailed together April 7th on the Adventure. I see you are on the Dawn. It is a great 7 day itinerary out of Tampa. You will enjoy it, I know we did. Hopefully RCI will realize the 7 day cruises out of Tampa would be well accepted and schedule a few more.

Archived