Saturday Feb. 2, Eurodam Sail Away (Yippee)

PathfinderEss

Hi everyone

I cannot believe my timing. I just saw that it was 1:54 and I had totally forgotten that the Eurodam was sailing at 1. So I check the webcam and there goes Liberty and the Eurodam is still there. I am sooo lucky. I see her time is now scheduled for 1730 hours (2:30 for me)... I bet a lot of deep sanitizing is taking place.

But I did miss the 3 toots from the Liberty. Oh well. Hopefully the toots button pusher on the Eurodam is not too tired from all of the deep cleaning and we will hear a lovely serenade. ;)

Unfortunately, yes I do have scars from the bites:( You should have seen me, covered from head to the bottom of my feet. Docs said that while I was suffering from Chicken Pox in early May that I must have scratched to hard on at least one pox and the body mite(s) got in and the medical horrors for me began.....Finally got the last one gone just before our cruiswe on NA November 25th.

Now, only thing left is the photos on my Face Book and the scars..

OK, Enough about that, BACK to Sail Away and Fun!!!

Joanie

Glad you are getting back to normal.

I never had chicken pox, measels or mumps.

But I sure did have Shingles -- in spite of the doctors saying that if you have had chicken pox you can get shingles.

Glad you are getting back to normal.

I never had chicken pox, measels or mumps.

But I sure did have Shingles -- in spite of the doctors saying that if you have had chicken pox you can get shingles.

I remember back in May when you told us about the shingles (after I mentioned I had Chicken Pox) and All I can say now is I kind of wish it had nbeen shingles instead....

This is a tiny view of what the allergic reaction looked like (though I took this photo to show my reaction to Prednisone) I was covered head to feet with these spots:( The highest one that you can see on my shin is one of those that scarred.

Joanie

I remember back in May when you told us about the shingles (after I mentioned I had Chicken Pox) and All I can say now is I kind of wish it had nbeen shingles instead....

This is a tiny view of what the allergic reaction looked like (though I took this photo to show my reaction to Prednisone) I was covered head to feet with these spots:( The highest one that you can see on my shin is one of those that scarred.

Joanie

Prednisone is terrible for a lot of people.

Shingles can be worse. I had cigar looking sores all around my stomach.

Archived