No Valet on Reflection for Baggage!

countess5

Just came off Reflection a week ago. Loved the ship and all it offered, except NO baggage valet when you disembark! :mad: First time on Celebrity mostly sail RCC and they have the valet.

Even though the baggage was easy to get to, who wants to pull luggage through customs then to he cab stand and finally to the counter at the airport?

Celebrity needs to offer this. Is it a Miami airport issue and not Celebrity? :confused: Would help to know for future cruises.

In my experience, it is also based on if enough people sign up for it, cruise by cruise. IMO, they do not advertise it enough. On Millie, we had to sign up for it by day 3 or so of the cruise. I checked back with guest services after the sign-up deadline and they informed me that not enough people had pre-registered, so it would not be offered. I only knew about it from CC, and I used it when we sailed on Solstice. I was very disappointed that it was not offered on our Millie eastern Caribbean. :( I only saw it advertised as a small-print sideline in the dailies. I really feel that if more people knew about it there would be no chance that participation would be too low for it to be offered!!!

I am hoping Reflection will have it available for our April cruise. Fingers crossed!

We too wanted to use the luggage valet capability after our eastbound Panama Canal Cruise on the Century. However, it was not available period for this cruise.

It is offered for the Ft. Liquordale airport and for the airline we flew home on. Guest Relations told us that they had not had enough time to get things set up for this destination. After reading the other posst in this thread I get the impression that it isn't a great priority for =X= to make the arrangements and offer this service which is truly too bad. :mad::mad::mad:

Archived