Southampton UK parking

MsJaydee

Try this, I use Jayne all the time now she a loverly lady very reliable only minutes from the port she will take and pick you up and its half the price.

https://www.parkatmyhouse.com/uk/driveways/southampton/s/5-10mins-cruise-terminals-st-marys-airport/

I had never considered anything like this, looks very good, do you know if transfers extra to parking and I would need to request seperatly?

I had never considered anything like this, looks very good, do you know if transfers extra to parking and I would need to request seperatly?

Transfers are £12 in total, very good and quick service, cars are very safe in her gated mansion grounds..

Parking at the port is quick, simple & safe. But expensive. Through www.abparking.co.uk/or www.candps.com depending on your cruise line.

Cheaper is similar safe parking with http://www.holidayextras.co.uk/southampton-port-parking.html

but this involves a 20-min included shuttle because the depot is on the opposite side of Southampton Water.

Parkatmyhouse is an innovative arrangement, gets good reviews, but these are individual householders so terms & transfers vary.

A lot of Southampton hotels offer cruise-long parking, including transfers if neccessary, with a one-night stay. Can give you a list, but I doubt you'd want if only travelling from Somerset.

JB :)

I have her mobile number if you want to speak and ask questions...

Thanks but I have made contact already. Brilliant, thanks for the info. Used the site to find someone near bristol airport for the next time I fly.

Parking at the port is quick, simple & safe. But expensive. Through www.abparking.co.uk/or www.candps.com depending on your cruise line.

Cheaper is similar safe parking with http://www.holidayextras.co.uk/southampton-port-parking.html

but this involves a 20-min included shuttle because the depot is on the opposite side of Southampton Water.

Parkatmyhouse is an innovative arrangement, gets good reviews, but these are individual householders so terms & transfers vary.

A lot of Southampton hotels offer cruise-long parking, including transfers if neccessary, with a one-night stay. Can give you a list, but I doubt you'd want if only travelling from Somerset.

Thanks for your reply, I have looked at all of the options you and others have suggested and have contacted the parkatmyhouse lady reccomended above. As you say I dont need a hotel the night before with a fairly short trip on cruise day morning

• 3 months later...

I'm cruising in August and have been told that AB Parking are full and I can only book the shuttle car park. Is this as secure and efficient as the parking alongside the ship?

I'm cruising in August and have been told that AB Parking are full and I can only book the shuttle car park. Is this as secure and efficient as the parking alongside the ship?

I don't think ABP have a "shuttle" carpark. :confused:

They may be referring to http://www.holidayextras.co.uk/southampton-port-parking.html which is run by a different company.

Their parking is safe & secure, and cheaper than port parking, but they're on the opposite side of Southampton Water so it involves a 15 - 20 min included shuttle. The occasional gripe about waiting for the shuttle, but I've never seen/heard adverse comments about the parking itself. You can book with confidence.

• 11 months later...
Transfers are £12 in total, very good and quick service, cars are very safe in her gated mansion grounds..

Jason, could you give me that lady's mobile number. I need to ask about parking for next year and can't do it on the website, as it's too early.

Actually, that person's page is showing no availability no matter what dates I put in.

Jean

Edited by jeanlyon

Hi All

Can anyone advise me of the best parking options in Southampton UK, I would like to book it as soon as possible for my Oct IOS sailing.

Thanks

Did they not offer you FREE parking?

We have always had this.

• 1 month later...

A driver from Parking4cruises turned on the parking light on my car and totally drained the battery. He also altered the radio on which I hoped to hear traffic reports. I would advise anybody to use a different company.

Ironically , all testimonials give 5 stars and the reason why is because they're the only ones they post. They certainly didn't put my totally truthful report on their site!!

A driver from Parking4cruises turned on the parking light on my car and totally drained the battery. He also altered the radio on which I hoped to hear traffic reports. I would advise anybody to use a different company.

Ironically , all testimonials give 5 stars and the reason why is because they're the only ones they post. They certainly didn't put my totally truthful report on their site!!

Thanks for the info. :eek: