Breakfast times at Cagney's on the Star

Tricialy

We're really excited to be staying in out first suite in March (10226) and are wondering what time Cagney's opens for breakfast? My husband works shift work and we are up early on our cruises.

Thanks,

Happy Cruising

I want to say it is 7:30 a.m. but maybe someone else can chime in and verify.

We ate there many mornings recently but for the life of me I can't remember. Do ask about breakfast and lunch, it will not be posted or in the little daily newsletter you get each night. I want to say they close at 1:30 on embarkation day, so we ate there and I ask about the times.

They open early on Port Days and half an hour later on sea days. There will be a letter in your suite with the hours, I have known them to vary. But it's early!

I would get up early to work out, they were not open then, but I would grab a muffin and coffee from the buffet on the way to the gym, then work out, then Cagney's would be open.

What a great way to start the day!

They open early on Port Days and half an hour later on sea days. There will be a letter in your suite with the hours, I have known them to vary. But it's early!

I would get up early to work out, they were not open then, but I would grab a muffin and coffee from the buffet on the way to the gym, then work out, then Cagney's would be open.

What a great way to start the day!

Thanks - we had thought of grabbing some fruit at the buffet and then getting some walking in - I have ot say - I wasn't an early riser before we married - but it sure does make breakfast a lot easier at the buffet when you get there when it opens!

It's fun to get up early on the ship! Lots of activity, happy crew wishing you good morning.

They are so sweet in Cagney's!

You could easily make a lovely breakfast just from the cold buffet they set up: pastries, cold fish, breads, juice, cereal, yogurt, muesli, cheese.

But then the menu! And the french press coffee. And when you get there as they open you can sit right by the window. Heaven!

We were just on the Star in January. Looking back to the letter we received in our suite, Cagney's was open for breakfast at 7:30-9:30 every day except disembarkation day when it was open from 6:30-8:30. It was not open any earlier on port days, unfortunately.

Lunch is from 12:00-1:30 daily.

Archived