Port of Miami to FLL Airport-Please I need some answers

kakarp

I need your input. Next cruise is April 13 out of Miami on Carnival Liberty for 6 adults. We are flying in and out of FLL. Flying in day before and spending the night in FLL hotel. They will drive us to POM. After the cruise my dilemma starts. Our flight out of FLL is not until 7:15 pm.

Q1. We purchase transfer onboard ship for bus back to FLL?

Q2. If I rent a van in MIA. Will the rental company pick us up and POM? And can we drop drop the van off at FLL airport?

Q3. If we rent a van can anyone suggest a rental company for me.

Thank You

Kevin

I need your input. Next cruise is April 13 out of Miami on Carnival Liberty for 6 adults. We are flying in and out of FLL. Flying in day before and spending the night in FLL hotel. They will drive us to POM. After the cruise my dilemma starts. Our flight out of FLL is not until 7:15 pm.

Q1. We purchase transfer onboard ship for bus back to FLL? You could, but a shared shuttle from SAS or QLS will save you $$ ;)

Q2. If I rent a van in MIA. Will the rental company pick us up and POM? And can we drop drop the van off at FLL airport? Hertz offers free shuttles to their downtown Miami location; National, Alamo and Thrifty offer free shuttles from their MIA airport location. Two standard cars may be cheaper to rent than a van. :cool:

Q3. If we rent a van can anyone suggest a rental company for me. Can all 6 of you plus bags fit into one van? :confused:

Thank You

Kevin

If you shuttle to FLL there is luggage storage available - then you can cab to the beach or where you want to spend the day; rental cars with luggage in the the trunk is a better option. Good luck! :)

Archived