RCI Freedom cabin help...

We will be booking the Freedom for our son's hs graduation when 2014 itineraries open up. Typically we get a balcony cabin for dh and myself and an inside across the hall for our sons. I am uncertain with three rows of insides where the doors are. For instance, if we choose 7664 and 7665 would the doors be opposite each other? What about on the other side of the ship, cabins 7364 and 7365. It seems just as likely that 7364 and 7365 are opposite as 7365 and 7461 could be.

To save some time, here is the Freedom deck layout:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=07&shipCode=FR&shipProfile=1436&sailDate=1130210&hasNavigation=false

We will be booking the Freedom for our son's hs graduation when 2014 itineraries open up. Typically we get a balcony cabin for dh and myself and an inside across the hall for our sons. I am uncertain with three rows of insides where the doors are. For instance, if we choose 7664 and 7665 would the doors be opposite each other? What about on the other side of the ship, cabins 7364 and 7365. It seems just as likely that 7364 and 7365 are opposite as 7365 and 7461 could be.

To save some time, here is the Freedom deck layout:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=07&shipCode=FR&shipProfile=1436&sailDate=1130210&hasNavigation=false

Here is a neat little trick:

fr_deck07_v12-13_dpl.gif

The answer to your question is that the insides which appear to be on the same corridor as and directly across from the balony cabins ARE.

The 'center' line of insides open onto their own central corridor, which is accessed from the ends.

So the initial pairs of cabins that you meantioned ARE right across from one another.

Archived