Lanai cabins on Promenade Deck

imae39

Looking at a cruise on the Maasdam. Those booking a lanai cabin on Promendade Deck have two chairs for their use outside their cabin.

Are there enough chairs available for use by passengers booked in other cabins? Our favorite HAL ship is the Noordam. I wonder if we would be happy cruising on the older Maasdam. Is there a Maasdam 'lover' who can relieve my concerns?

There are plenty of other chairs for passengers to use. We had a lanai last summer, and notice lots of "free" chairs were empty. You certainly won't have a problem getting a chair.

Maasdam lover

yes, this is quite true ... the chairs in front of the lanai cabins are marked for those cabins .. all the others are for everyone else ... and there are indeed plenty of them.

harry

Thanks for the replys relaying that there are plenty of chairs for passengers to use who don't book a lanai cabin.

Also, glad to hear that many really like the Maasdam even though she is an older ship.

We have sailed several times on the Ryndam and I believe they are similar ships.

Thanks for the replys relaying that there are plenty of chairs for passengers to use who don't book a lanai cabin.

Also, glad to hear that many really like the Maasdam even though she is an older ship.

We have sailed several times on the Ryndam and I believe they are similar ships.

Yes. They're sister ships.

Archived