Theme Nights on Rhapsody

We are sailing March 11 on the Rhapsody on the 12 night South Pacific. I was wondering if anyone knew what the theme nights were. I am assuming there will be a St Patricks Day. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Roy

Hi Roy,

We are also on this cruise.

This will be our 3rd Rhapsody cruise and 5th with RCL.

I would hazard a guess that nothing much has changed and they will keep to the normal RCL nights

70's night, island night, country & western night, white night (tho heard that this was a black & white night somewhere on one of the boards).

Wouldn't hold your breath for anything special for St Patrick's Day, though I may be wrong and please anyone who does know correct me, but as an example on our 2 cruises on Rhapsody over thanksgiving the only inkling we got that it was Thanksgiving was there was turkey on the menu.

The passengers rarely dress up for these evenings, you may find the odd lei or miller shirt...but you will find the staff dressed up, especially the 70's night.

Regards,

Robyn

Thanks Robyn,

This is our first cruise on the Rhapsody and our 4th overall. We are coming from USA and meeting our daughter and husband (She married an Aussie and became a citizen) I am sure we will have a great time

Roy

I am sure you will have an amazing time...have you been here before?

March is definitely a great time to visit Australia weather wise. Where in the States are you located?

Robyn, This will be our third time. The first was in Dec 2006 when we were in Port Douglas for Christmas and Sydney for New Years Eve. In March 2010 we went to Fraser Island and Uluru. Our daughter lives on the Sunshine coast. We live just south of Boston.

Roy

i was on the Rhapsody last week, there was the 70's night, White party, Country & Western and Hawaiian night but very few people dressed up. we did celebrate Australia Day while on board with a poolside BBQ and lots of aussie music, many passengers dressed up for this one so there may be something for St Patricks

We also have a Bernie.

Roy,

You have such good taste in dogs.....Sabre is our first one, rescued from lady who no longer wanted him as he wasn't winning any prizes at shows and therefore not making any money for her....he is the biggest smoochiest, docile dog and we love him soooo much.

Archived