Freedom of the Seas cigar lounge

dlong1969

First time I was on the Freedom, there was a TV in the cigar lounge. Second time, it was no longer there. I guess it got broken during the really bad storm off the coast of Florida a couple years back...

Do you know if they ever replaced it? Or is there still no TV?

Thanks

I just got off of the Freedom on Sunday. There was no TV in there. It was still a great place to enjoy a nice cigar. They did have a special "Cigars Under the Stars" event, on the evening of the deck dance party. They had nice padded chairs and tables set up in the area in front of the Sky Bar. It was fun to enjoy music and the night air while enjoying a good cigar. It did sprinkle a few times, but it was not that much of a problem.

I have never seen a TV in the Connoisseur Lounges on any of the ships I have been on.

I actually prefer the quiet atmosphere, so you can have conversations.

Eric

I've been on a few Voyager class vessels and Freedom of the Seas and there was never a TV in the cigar lounge. I don't go in there to watch TV! In fact, if there was no TV in my cabin it wouldn't matter. People are losing the fine art of conversation!

Elvis

Archived