Raiatea and Tahaa

24butterfly

Been to both, and last time did Bruno's tour....Husband would like to do something else other than Bruno's tour, but we would like snorkelling and water......I seem to remember another company ----mano--or something like that----suggestions?? Thank you!

Simple, go over to your library. Jan Prince writes good books on islands. Also Frommers and Fodors books. Tahitiexplorer.com, excellent website.

Yup--have the books--ws just looking for what other people have done....But thanks anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

Bruno was overbooked for our tour, so although we booked with Bruno, we got Eric and Fredo from L'hibiscus hotel, who did a wonderful job. Email is hibiscus@tahiti-tahaa.com. I'm not sure if this is a tour he normally does or not but they were a great team. Eric was always in the water helping people who needed it and Fredo provided a lot of information in an entertaining way and intervened on my behalf to get me a better deal on a string of Keshi pearls at the pearl farm. They were excellent.

• 7 months later...
I love Bruno's tour but if your looking for another here it is. There is a translate tool towards the bottom if it does not auto convert to english.

https://sites.google.com/site/manavapension/tour-de-tahaa

Have you done the tour with Manava? I see they do a similar vanilla, pearls, meal and snorkel to Bruno's, but can't find any reviews on them.

Archived