Yacht Club Fantasia MArch 24

oreilln

Having read all the wonderful reviews here of the Yacht Club on MSC, I came across the Upsell Upgrade and couldnt resist! You guys have answered nearly all my questions already but I have a few of my own so heres hoping you can help,,,,

I know that drinks in the bars, speciality restaurant and night club arent included but how about the main buffet and the MDR? My daughter might like to try the buffet so we'd like to know.

Also, do we get priority disembarking at ports if we are not doing excursions, we always DIY

Our flight is leaving late from Venice so we would like to stay on board a while on departure day, I know we have to leave the cabin around 8am but will we be allowed stay in the yacht club area until lunchtime?

We have been assigned cabin 16005, does anyone know what this cabin is like? (We know its a cabin for the disabled, we are not disabled, but it was the only one they had left and of course we understand we will be moving if its needed for a disabled person\)

Thanks in advance for any help, and you guys are responsible for our trip, I never heard of the Yacht Club before I found it here!!

We have been assigned cabin 16005, does anyone know what this cabin is like? (We know its a cabin for the disabled, we are not disabled, but it was the only one they had left and of course we understand we will be moving if its needed for a disabled person\)

If it's the last one, i wonder where they will move you to?

If it's the last one, i wonder where they will move you to?

That occured to me too! But I suppose they have flexibility with other Yacht Club suites? They have guaranteed me at least a YC1 so I suppose if someone did require the disabled cabin, they could move me to a YC1 and maybe upgrade someone whos booked YC1? Anyway, they were very definite that my cabin would be made available to a disabled person if required and that all sounds fine to me.

Any help with any of my questions out there?

I can only answer one of your questions - there are no free drinks out with the YC area,, so if you go to the buffet or MDR and order drinks you'll be charged for them.

Many thanks for letting me know, guess we'll stay with the YC area!

You will love the Yacht Club and we cruised in YC on Fantasia in September 2011.

There is no need to use the main dining room as Yacht Club guest have their own dedicated restaurant. If you go to the buffet the soft drinks are cheap, no worries. They offer great pizza in the buffet.

They also serve hot buffet lunch and salads in the bar area in the One Pool deck, reserved for Yacht Club guests.

Enjoy this marvellous ship and the top notch service in YC.

You will love the Yacht Club and we cruised in YC on Fantasia in September 2011.

There is no need to use the main dining room as Yacht Club guest have their own dedicated restaurant. If you go to the buffet the soft drinks are cheap, no worries. They offer great pizza in the buffet.

They also serve hot buffet lunch and salads in the bar area in the One Pool deck, reserved for Yacht Club guests.

Enjoy this marvellous ship and the top notch service in YC.

Thank you for your good wishes, Norwegian Cruiser, I have read all your interesting posts! We are really looking forward to it, we have never been to Greece and my daughter loves Greek mythology - she also loves pizza, by the way, so your tip re the buffet is very welcome!

Archived