Schedules for entertainment and fitness classes

ODO2012

Part of the enjoyment of a cruise for me is in the planning. How can I obtain the schedules for the daytime (seminars or classes on sea days), evening entertainment in the showroom, and the classes in the fitness center? Can I get this information now before the cruise starts? I understand that some details may be changing right up to the cruise. Thanks

Evening shows are usually 9;30 pm for the main show

quartet plays various times during the dinner hour location depends on the ship you are on

other classes/lectures will vary

see the CURRENTS newsletter it will be delivered to your cabin the night before

Part of the enjoyment of a cruise for me is in the planning. How can I obtain the schedules for the daytime (seminars or classes on sea days), evening entertainment in the showroom, and the classes in the fitness center? Can I get this information now before the cruise starts? I understand that some details may be changing right up to the cruise. Thanks

You will not be able to get the information for the cruise you are on, but you might ask if anyone has copies of Currents for a similar itinerary. Lots of folks save them and can scan and post them. That might give you an idea of the schedule in general.

Archived