Park cafe and the enchantment

I was onboard Enchantment for the Superbowl cruise. You are correct about the pizza; just there. There were hot dogs and tortilla chips with fixins' for both. I can't recall if there were burgers. There were several pre-made sandwich or wrap choices each night. Some could be heated on the panini press. There were pre-made salads. There were also about two cookie and four dessert choices.

One night during Windjammer dinner time, you could fill out a checklist with pizza topping choices and they would make one for you on a pre-formed pizza dough.

I was onboard Enchantment for the Superbowl cruise. You are correct about the pizza; just there. There were hot dogs and tortilla chips with fixins' for both. I can't recall if there were burgers. There were several pre-made sandwich or wrap choices each night. Some could be heated on the panini press. There were pre-made salads. There were also about two cookie and four dessert choices.

One night during Windjammer dinner time, you could fill out a checklist with pizza topping choices and they would make one for you on a pre-formed pizza dough.

Thanks. Hard to believe that would not have a grill anymore on this ship. They are always popular.At least you saw dogs. Every ship we have been on serves a lot of burgers, brats and dogs!

I wonder whether the food options will be the same when DH and I board the

Enchantment in May. The ship will be on its new itinerary, replacing the Monarch. Sometimes the food set-ups change. Any knowledge about that?

cjdixon, they just revitalized the Enchantment. I would strongly suspect that everything will stay the same as it is now.

I know most people like the new Park Cafe in the Solarium, but I have a question. I know that you no longer can get Pizza except later in the evening and thru room service but is that the only place? And what about hamburgers, hot dogs, brats and such? Does the Park Cafe offer them?

Thanks

I always got pizza in the solarium on the Enchantment. Can't you get it there anymore.

I always got pizza in the solarium on the Enchantment. Can't you get it there anymore.

The Solarium food venue was turned into Park Cafe, and from what I read here, they only have pizza in the evening now.

We were on the 1st cruise after revitalization. Pizza only in the evening - and burgers and hot dogs in the Windjammer.

DH was slightly bummed, as pizza for an afternoon snack is his favorite.

We were on the 1st cruise after revitalization. Pizza only in the evening - and burgers and hot dogs in the Windjammer.

DH was slightly bummed, as pizza for an afternoon snack is his favorite.

I remember now that the windjammer did have burgers and dogs also. Glad they still do. Not that I should be eating them! LOL

I will miss not being able to get pizza in the solarium during the day tho.

Archived