Pre-Pay On Board Credit

Spire2000

I am hoping to surprise my wife next week with some pre-paid OBC. She will be very reluctant to order drinks or whatever as she hates having a bill at the end of a cruise. I would like to have money on the account to begin to relax things.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to add the OBC via the RC website. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

I am hoping to surprise my wife next week with some pre-paid OBC. She will be very reluctant to order drinks or whatever as she hates having a bill at the end of a cruise. I would like to have money on the account to begin to relax things.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to add the OBC via the RC website. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

You must call and purchase OBC over the phone. From the RCI website under Gifts & Gear....

"If you would like to purchase an On-board credit for an existing reservation, please call 800-722-5443. (Gift Certificates cannot be applied to sailings within 10 days.)"

How thoughtful...enjoy your cruise celebrate with a "pre-paid" drink at sailaway!

Also, prepaid OBC from Gifts and Gear usually doesnt show up on your onboard account as a credit until the second day so dont get worried if you board the ship and its not showing on your account.

You can charge up to 500.00 on a 7 day cruise before they will ask you for any money :)

Printing out the confirmation as pointed out above is a great idea.

Archived