Equinox - Dinner for 2 - Tables??

DeRon

Although a specific table may have the same number at different times, I would take it with a grain of salt that a table number would stay the same over a number of years. That almost NEVER happens. We've been on several B2B cruises when the table numbers were totally different on cruises a day apart. Why do you think that the people who seat you on the first couple of days always have to use a seating chart?

Although a specific table may have the same number at different times, I would take it with a grain of salt that a table number would stay the same over a number of years. That almost NEVER happens. We've been on several B2B cruises when the table numbers were totally different on cruises a day apart. Why do you think that the people who seat you on the first couple of days always have to use a seating chart?

Yes, of course. When I made the request, I requested that table number, but stressed that what I really wanted was one of the two tops next to the wine tower. In this case, the table number was the same.