Toddler Mini Golf

Mimajo

I tried toddler mini-golf once. Didn't like it - they squirm too much, and don't roll very well. I ended up using the normal golf balls they supply.

:D

LMAO! Can't get the picture of my little 20 month old granddaughter rolling through the golf course!!

Thanks for the chuckle!

Just off Allure.

There is a very cute toddler golf course. It is beside the usual one, just down from the Flow Rider area. It has small animal statues all over it and is really fun for the little ones. :) They have bigger golf balls and clubs to use.

You can probably find photos of it on the web.

Just off Allure.

There is a very cute toddler golf course. It is beside the usual one, just down from the Flow Rider area. It has small animal statues all over it and is really fun for the little ones. :) They have bigger golf balls and clubs to use.

Thank you, good to know I 'm not totally crazy.

No cracks!

Just off Allure.

Oh man....how did I miss this on my last cruise. Just goes to show that just because you've been on a ship it doesn't mean that you actually have seen the whole thing.

My daughter is going to love this........I hope they have this on oasis.

Oh man....how did I miss this on my last cruise. Just goes to show that just because you've been on a ship it doesn't mean that you actually have seen the whole thing.

Pretty sure I saw it on Oasis too, but that was a couple of years ago.... It really is done up well, the little ones were having a lot of fun. I think they had a turtle to sit on etc. Found it!!!

Scroll down and you will see the toddle golf course!!:)

http://www.beyondships.com/RCI-OOS-Tour-3.html

Pretty sure I saw it on Oasis too, but that was a couple of years ago.... It really is done up well, the little ones were having a lot of fun. I think they had a turtle to sit on etc. Found it!!!

Scroll down and you will see the toddle golf course!!:)

http://www.beyondships.com/RCI-OOS-Tour-3.html

Thanks so much, it's adorable.

We were on Oasis last June & yes, I saw the smaller putt putt area also..Very cute!

Archived