Junior Suite without sleeper sofa

Planning a trip on the Grandeur and interested in booking a junior suite. I noticed that some have sleeper sofas (for more than two guests) and some do not have sleeper sofas.

If there is no sleeper sofa, what type of furniture is in a junior suite?

Does the junior suite on the Grandeur have a walk in closet and bathroom with tub?

Unless I am looking at it incorrectly--all of the JS have sleeper sofas on GOTS. Here is the link.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=BR&shipCode=GR&shipProfile=1479&sailDate=1130210&hasNavigation=false

I see something quite different when I go in to actually book the cruise....try this link:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/booking/setCategory.do?stateroomCategoryChoice=Superior+Oc

eanview+Suite~~JS~~D~~SV~~BRKA03~~false

Looking at the brochure they are showing the Enchantment but listing all six of the Vision class. That ship has sleep sofas in all the JSs the Gradeur does not according to the deck plans. If you go to the RC web site and do a mock booking you can see that. I was disappointed looking for a HC stateroom for my mom. Neither JS and only one of the balcony HC sleep 3. On Enchantment the all sleep 3.

We just had a JS on the Indy. It was just a regular two seat sofa that didn't convert to a sleeper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, stupid question... Do the bathrooms have a shower AS WELL as a tub.. Also planning JS on Grandeur. Thank you for not laughing too hard at me..

The Junior Suites on Grandeur have bathubs, but most do not have walk-in closets. I believe there are only a very few aft JS staterooms with walk-in closets.

Are you sure about the closet? I thought that was a feature of the Jr

Suite for all ship after the renovation.

Are you sure about the closet? I thought that was a feature of the Jr

Suite for all ship after the renovation.

I've been in a JS on Rhapsody since it was renovated, and it had no walk-in closet. I believe there are only a few aft JS staterooms on Vision class that have walk-in closets. We were in 7166 in Enchantment a few years ago, and it did have a walk-in closet.

I've been in a JS on Rhapsody since it was renovated, and it had no walk-in closet. I believe there are only a few aft JS staterooms on Vision class that have walk-in closets. We were in 7166 in Enchantment a few years ago, and it did have a walk-in closet.

Well that kind-of makes me mad. It was one of the selling points I used for my family to upgrade from a D2. I think consistency on cabin features should be more standard through the fleet -- especially after the ship has undergone the renovations.

Well that kind-of makes me mad. It was one of the selling points I used for my family to upgrade from a D2. I think consistency on cabin features should be more standard through the fleet -- especially after the ship has undergone the renovations.

They did update things like the bathrooms and tv's. Plus you will still have the extra space, bigger balcony, bathtub, robes, bathroom amenities, coffee and tea maker, priority check-in, and double C&A points.

Archived