What can you tell me about the Fascination?

Bsan1221

I was thinking of escaping with my hubby on the Fascination for 3 days. I have never sailed on this ship and was wondering what you can tell me about the ship. I know its an older ship, I have sailed on the Imagination twice before and loved it and I know the Imagination is a smaller and older ship.

How does it compare to the Imagination ship?

How is the food and activities onboard?

All comments would be welcomed.

Hmmm...I was on the Fascination so many years ago so I can't tell you how the condition of the ship is now. But in comparison to the Imagination I can tell you that they are very much the same just different decor. The staff was extremely helpful and always willing to go that extra mile on both the Imagination and Fascination. Food was great and activities were great. I loved both of them...I just prefer the newer and bigger ships. Once I tried the bigger ones I really couldn't see myself going back to the Fantasy class.

I have been on many ships and cruise lines and I can tell you honestly, Fascination is great for a short family get away. I would not want to do a 7 night stint on her but, 3 or 4 will be great fun.

I always hear people say she is "garish" or "Gaudy", but personally I think they all are. I mean I wouldn't decorate my house like those ships but I don't go on the cruise for decorating tips:)

Wait staff has always been wonderful and the room stewards are great. Actually, I have relatives who won't go on the bigger ships anymore because of how much personal attention you get on the smaller ones.

By the way this is my 2nd or 3rd trip on the fascination, can't remember.

Hi

We were on this ship 2 months ago - boy how time flies - seems like yesterday - wish it was tomorrow!!!

This was our 1st cruise - so keep that in mind. But we loved it! Very nice people!

I don't think you will be disappointed - we had a fabulous time - food was great, service was wonderful.........we did the 4 day cruise to Key West and Cozumel.

Any specific ??? just ask.:)

We just got back from the 4 day to West Carib. on Fascination. This was my 4th cruise and it was a great trip! I would recommend it to anyone. The Fascination crew is rated 3rd in Carnival's entire Fleet-The only complaint was embarkation which was horrible. Sandy

If you liked the Imagination, I think you'll enjoy the Fascination as well. My boyfriend's mom went on her first cruise last July, 4-day on the Imagination. She liked it so much that by early August their whole family (and me too) was booked on the Fascination for Thanksgiving! After the cruise I asked her to compare them, and she thought they were very similar and enjoyed them both. So I would expect you'll have a good time, too. :)

If you liked the Imagination, I think you'll enjoy the Fascination as well. My boyfriend's mom went on her first cruise last July, 4-day on the Imagination. She liked it so much that by early August their whole family (and me too) was booked on the Fascination for Thanksgiving! After the cruise I asked her to compare them, and she thought they were very similar and enjoyed them both. So I would expect you'll have a good time, too. :)

Great thanks... :)

Am going to have to tell hubby I must go on this cruise since I am having PCD (Post Cruise Depression) I went three weeks ago and I feel that if I dont go on another cruise soon my health will suffer :( .. I dont think I can go on if I have nothing to look forward to soon.... AHHHH!

LOL

Ok, Ok, am being dramatic but you get it... ;)

Archived