Your favs for limo transfer MCO to Port Canaveral

SDJen

Looking for some personal recommendations/reviews. I am trying to figure out what we are going to do for our party of 5. There are so may options with varying prices that I would like some personal input.

Thanks in advance!

Cocoa Beach shuttles, Executive VIP, and Star Transportation are often suggested on these boards for shuttle service between PC/Cocoa Beach and Orlando. Prices start in the $25-30 per person range -- some may offer group/family discounts.

You may find that a one-way rental is a cheaper option; with 5 plus bags (especially if any pack like my wife! :o) you will need a mini-van. Good luck! :)

Thanks for the info. I am actually probably looking at a limo even though I know there are cheaper options out there. I just think it would be a fun way to start the trip :) I know we could do a rental minvan but then you have to load, unload, shuttle etc...

I used Executive Transportation two years ago and wasnt too thrilled. We were supposed to have a town car both ways but got an old, not so clean van instead on the way back.

And I have seen some good and bad reviews on Happy Limo so just seeing if there were other companies out there that experienced cruisers would recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the info. I am actually probably looking at a limo even though I know there are cheaper options out there. I just think it would be a fun way to start the trip :) I know we could do a rental minvan but then you have to load, unload, shuttle etc...

I used Executive Transportation two years ago and wasnt too thrilled. We were supposed to have a town car both ways but got an old, not so clean van instead on the way back.

And I have seen some good and bad reviews on Happy Limo so just seeing if there were other companies out there that experienced cruisers would recommend.

We had a great experience with "Limocar Orlando" two weeks ago. I dealt with Andy to make the reservation, and he was always prompt in replying to my questions. The driver picked us up at MCO and delivered us to a Port Canaveral area hotel on a Friday evening. We were a party of 10 and our flights were delayed due to the big snowstorm in the northeast. We emailed from NYC when we realized we would be late, and they said 'no problem - we'll be there when you get there'. We had an 18 party Hummer limo with a luggage trailer and it was $330 including tip. My sister and I arranged it as a fun surprise for some of people we were traveling with - - a fun way to start vacation, and no more expensive than the cruise ship transfer bus which was $35 pp. They also provided some beverages at no extra cost (I had asked for a case of beer to be in the vehicle). I would definitely recommend them.

FWIW - when making our arrangements, Happy Limo didn't even respond to my emails. :rolleyes:

Archived