Seabourn Pride- Personnel

At the present time I know Captain Leif Rodahl is on board......Captain Sorensen comes on Aug. 15th......as to the "Cheffy", I'll be happy to e-mail the Pursor and ask for this information.

Probably will be either Chef Henning or Chef Lambrecht. Both are exceptional and excellent!

I am excited for you! Seabourn is akin to "Cheers"~~~~ Everyone seems to know YOUR name!

MB

YES, I had heard of Captain "Vooden Ships" retirement too, but found out the rumor was a 'bit exaggerated. He is going to retire, but for this year and possibly next will be at the helm from time to time~~~~he is sooooo funny at "The Liar's Club!" A real hoot!

Oh, and to answer your question as to the Queen Mary2 staff from Seabourn......I believe a few waiters are now "home", but Guy Sharp is still Food and Beverage Manager. Haven't heard about the others.

Safe Sailing~~~

MB

Captain T.T. Sorensen will be back at the helm on July 18th and the Ex. Chef will be Pascal De Portemont.

You will enjoy Captain "T.T." immensely, as we did on the Crossing~~~~ he's alot of fun and is a true "All Star" Captain of the Seabourn fleet!

Cheffy Henning will return in Aug. for our Pride Crossing.

Hope this helps!

MB

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by English Voyager:

We are looking forward to renewing our acquaintance in July,and were wondering who the Captain,and Head Chef,are at present.

Have any of the staff who transferred last November to the QM2 returned to the Pride?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We were womdering who the entertainment staff are on the Pride nowadays? Is the Australian girl (Caroline?) still there as stage manager? There was an English guy on there as SM for St Petersburg last year but he told us she would be coming back. Are Jan, David and Eric still there? It would be lovely to cruise with them again.

R&R

Archived