Transportation from FLL to POM-HELP!

KPfromCT

Hi Everyone!!!! There will be six of us, and would prefer to stay together. Tried to do some research on CC, but couldn't find any recent prices. SAS seems to get good reviews, but then I have also seen people say a town car/limo would be the same price. Just not sure if we can fit that many people, PLUS luggage in a town car. Also, we don't need to stop for drinks, etc. Can anyone give me some pointers, tips, or advice? TIA!!!!!:D:D Oh, and we are flying in the day of the cruise, but land in FLL at 9:40.:o

Hi Everyone!!!! There will be six of us, and would prefer to stay together. Tried to do some research on CC, but couldn't find any recent prices. SAS seems to get good reviews, but then I have also seen people say a town car/limo would be the same price. Just not sure if we can fit that many people, PLUS luggage in a town car. Also, we don't need to stop for drinks, etc. Can anyone give me some pointers, tips, or advice? TIA!!!!!:D:D Oh, and we are flying in the day of the cruise, but land in FLL at 9:40.:o

SAS all the way!!

I don't know anything about MJS, but we used SAS a few years ago, and they were great. On embarkation day, they called before they got to the hotel, and, when we reached the ship, they said to call them as soon as we got off the ship and were on our way to Customs. By the time we finished getting our bags and got through Customs and outside, they were waiting for us.

SAS seems to get good reviews

I would not go with SAS, simply b/c if you look around, you will notice that a LOT of the positive reviews (tripadvisor, etc,) are from someone who has only 1 or 2 post counts. I will not trust a company like that (who finds it necessary to troll the internet and make fake positive posts) enough to do business with them.

Archived