4 People In Category B1 On Oasis...Am I Nuts?

lgonquin

Just booked Oasis Boardwalk balcony for 4 of us (2 adults + 2 teens girls). How bad will this be? Any inputs from survivors that have done the same are welcome. Opinions not so much :rolleyes:

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Although I have never sailed on Oasis class ships before, I have survived in an inside cabin with my two aunts and my cousin who was the same age as me at the time (18)! We did this by separating necessities in the bathroom (toothpaste, toothbrush vs. makeup and hair products) and it worked out fine!!

You will get through this alive, I promise :)

It can easily be done. We did 4 people in a room twice when the kids came with us (once in an inside, once in an OV). As long as you're mentally prepared, it's not a problem. Just make sure to allow enough time getting ready and try to stagger the showers!

I would never do it, but that is me.;) I found the storage to be inadequate for two people on the Oasis. Everyone is different, but I know it wouldn't work for ME. The bathrooms are quite spacious, but the room felt cramped to me. Couldn't imagine 4 people in there!

I would never do it, but that is me.;) I found the storage to be inadequate for two people on the Oasis. Everyone is different, but I know it wouldn't work for ME. The bathrooms are quite spacious, but the room felt cramped to me. Couldn't imagine 4 people in there! And 3 females and one bathroom?? :eek: *shudder*

I think your biggest issue will be 4 people and 1 bathroom. For this reason, our family of 4 usually gets 2 adjoining cabins and the price is not that much more but a dollar is worth different amounts to different people. We love the cabins even compared to a suite because the suite only has 1 bedroom. But if you only can get 1 cabin, you will be fine. The Boardwalk Balcony cabin is very nice and decent size with the pullout sofa. The balcony is a nice place to hang out while the parade thru bathroom occurs.

It will be tight, but do-able. One suggestion, as has been mentioned, is use the fitness center to shower.

I agree bring as few clothes as possible, we had 2 cabins with 2 in each and just had enough space for out "stuff". When the kids were in our cabin it was tight but we managed. We have done the 4 in one cabin many times in the past and if it was the only way to go I would do it again.

Archived