Wrestlemania

Greysea74

No it will not be shown, as no pay per view events ever are....additionally most of the stations in the sports bar are showing ESPN international (hope you like soccer and cricket)...If a major sporting event is shown on a network affiliate (in the Miami market), then that will be what's on the televisions.

if you get an internet package I am sure you can find a not so legal site that streams events such as this live for free...of course I would never do such a thing...;);)

Streaming a live event on the ship's ridiculously slow internet connection would be a very frustrating experience I would imagine.

Sorry OP, I've never heard of any cruise ship showing a live Pay-per-view event but perhaps you could order it before you leave, program your PVR (if you have one) to record it, then watch it upon your return. Good luck! :)

This is your answer...

Good luck to you.

Bill

to be correct it was my second reply to the OP...and the first one which answered his question was the first. Each one provided more of answer to the thread than your reply did....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Streaming a live event on the ship's ridiculously slow internet connection would be a very frustrating experience I would imagine.

Sorry OP, I've never heard of any cruise ship showing a live Pay-per-view event but perhaps you could order it before you leave, program your PVR (if you have one) to record it, then watch it upon your return. Good luck! :)

I know but if desperate enough it is a solution....

Archived