Fun Stuff, Please.....Freedom in May

CheckersMidwest

Just booked our 6 day cruise on the Freedom in May. The week of Memorial Day.

I've searched and searched all week on the forums for FUN things/facts to get us geared up for this cruise.

Tell me fun stuff about the Freedom. Tell me about Key West. Let's talk about Creme' Brulee. =]

Who's sailed her? What was your favorite part? Favorite Port? Why?

Thanks !

Sailed her twice Key west is beautiful a lot to do in a small town 6 mile beach or 7 gorgeous no excursion needed just a cab to the beach they have food drinks and a to die for beach Jamaica I would definitely do an excursion the falls and the beach was nice have fun. The ship itself one of the best I have been on truly a hotel on the ocean!

Thank you !!

I booked the river 'rafting' in Jamaica. Thought we'd just wander in Key West. We were in Grand Cayman last summer and did the stingray City. This time, we're going to go to the 'public' section of the Royal Palms to use the beach, then wander & shop.

Thinking about a short Hop on Hop off in Key West. What do you think?

Thank you !!

I booked the river 'rafting' in Jamaica. Thought we'd just wander in Key West. We were in Grand Cayman last summer and did the stingray City. This time, we're going to go to the 'public' section of the Royal Palms to use the beach, then wander & shop.

Thinking about a short Hop on Hop off in Key West. What do you think?

Key West is a small beach town just beautiful I enjoyed walking to the southern point it's a beach and restaurant there gorgeous! The Royal Palms of the beach is great you can even get in the pool and order food and drinks.

• 4 weeks later...

Any other fun things?

Who went to, or can tell me about:

Thriller dance class & 80's music in the disco....

Cooking demo in the steak house.....

Bracelet or Gemstone ring sale......

Line dancing......

Golf contests......

Scrapbooking......

Best Raspberry margarita......

White party at the disco......

Cooking demo in the steakhouse is not to be missed! Although we have only been to one on Liberty, I will never miss it again. You get to sample several of the dishes they cook and the demo on Liberty was both witty and informative. Show up at least 20 minutes early to get a good seat. I plan on being there this Sunday :D

Out of all the Carnival ships I think the Carnival Freedom is my most favorite! You'll have a great time!

Below link has the "Fun Times" for the six day sailing. They are from my November cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1775080

Below is my "Live" trip report when I was aboard the Carnival Freedom in November.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1734869

Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

We did the trolley in Key West when we went there on the Imagination last spring. I thought it was a great way to get a feel for the whole town and still have the freedom to spend time at anyplace that caught our eye. We will be there on the Freedom two weeks after you and are planning on doing it again. The only thing we are doing different is booking it directly. It's not only cheaper per person, but my son, who is 11, will ride for free this way.

Archived