and on the ligther side

Berliner

what people complain about, have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_pC3uzI4x4

I took this post serious and watched the entire youtube video. Very interesting but I have several questions:

First, why did she feel it necessary to sit in the bathroom of the cabin to record this message? Maybe she's full of sh--?

Second, did she really say that she asked room service for a "kids menu" BECAUSE SHE'S PREGNANT?

and lastly, is she really willing to work for as little as $1,000 a day? I'm surprised that no one has given her a job yet.

What a horrible statement this is about our education system! :D

I'm surprised the video didn't surface before, or maybe I've missed it. It was from 2011. I think she videoed herself in the bathroom so no one else can see her make a fool of herself, and definitely too busy showing off her "upper body". Very stupid lady.

I have to say a BIG 'thank you' to the OP - was having a really crappy day so far, and then I watched this video of this girl with nothing better to do (apparently - LOL) than whine about her tragedies aboard a cruise ship, and had a good laugh - really cheered me up! :)

"oh the humanity"

I'm howling; it would be funnier if it wasn't true. Can you even imagine having that woman marry your son? What a beach.

And she was so arrogant toward the crew whose native language wasn't English. I'm not so sure hers is either.

And she's sitting on the crapper vidoetaping herself and knows the camera onto the floor when she finishes. Hooo Ray!

I looked at the "classification" of the video: comedy. Really??? Am I that big an old fart? Maybe her husband interrupting was supposed to be funny, but I never found it. Maybe if I had had the patience to watch to the end (which I definitely did not) I might have found the humor. But all I saw was a whining "princess" who has too much time on her hands.

She is pregnant! So gratified to see she maintaining a healthy diet. Speaking as an OB nurse, I bet she will be a pleasure during her labor and delivery. :p

Well at least she was smart enough to ask for a "child's menu" because she's pregnant!! :eek:

what people complain about, have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_pC3uzI4x4

People, stop being so mean and treat this video like the serious threat it is.

What if she is hired by a cruiseline based on this video and we are all forced to eat peanut butter on white bread or grilled cheese sandwiches at every meal! :eek:

Her companion reminded her to talk about the apple juice... I was on the edge of my seat to hear what horrors she revealed about her Apple Juice... but she never got around to it, she talked about the Peener And Jelly Sammich instead.

ERMAGERD we need to know about the APPLE JUICE!! We'll never know :(

Her companion reminded her to talk about the apple juice... I was on the edge of my seat to hear what horrors she revealed about her Apple Juice... but she never got around to it, she talked about the Peener And Jelly Sammich instead.

ERMAGERD we need to know about the APPLE JUICE!! We'll never know :(

My guess is with all of her whining complaints and condescending attitude they served her a glass of urine.

Archived