New Playlist Productions Shows??

spencercoop

I found this picture of Gerry Cahill speaking at a college in Florida. On the screen it looks like all the Carnival branded spaces are listed. But if you look at the Playlist Productions box, there are 6 logos there. There are the Brits, Motor City, Divas, and Latin nights plus two more. It looks like one maybe says Epic Rock and the other one ____ VIP. I can't read what the word is above VIP though.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/379203_10151344774608366_1633898748_n.jpg

I think I read somewhere that the Sunshine was getting two new playlist productions shows. Maybe these are the two new shows??

Well if they are the 2 new shows I sure hope they are better than the ones on the Breeze. Seen all four on the Breeze and did not care for any of them. No live music (all prerecorded), less dancers, singers that just could not carry a tune.:eek:

I agree 100%. Just got off the BREEZE yesterday and I was shocked at how the quality of entertainment has declined. The Playlist Productions were pathetic, with only 8 performers, no live music, all click track, and no backdrops/sets except for a video screen. Worse yet the singers and dancers had very little talent. Some of it was painful to listen to. I've heard far better at Karoake and even the Maitre d' Ken Byrnes singing in the dining room. Clearly this is a major budget cut, and it shows.

Archived