Gluten free & Specialty restaurants

What A Market

DW was diagnosed with Celiacs a couple of years ago. I was wondering if the specialty restaurants are able to accommodate a gluten free diet. From reading these boards, I know that Celebrity does a good job overall in dealing with restricted diets in the MDR and buffet. Are we able to arrange for gluten free dining in Qzine and the other specialty dining venues?

We are sailing on the Infinity this summer. (First Celebrity cruise since sometime back in the '90s!) The past two summers we sailed with Oceania--on both the Marina and the Riviera. All of the specialty restaurants on both ships provided numerous gluten free options.

Thanks in advance for the responses.

I have become sensitive to gluten free requirements since some friends have been diagnosed and was actually surprised on our recent cruise at how many gluten free options there were.

The specialty restaurants are very accommodating and you will have no problem enjoying a dinner or two in them.

The Oceanview Cafe buffet also has quite a few options.

When booking in the speciality restaurants just tell them that you are gluten intolerant. You can look at the menu and pre-order and they will prepare it gluten free for you. We've even had specially made cakes for our birthdays in the speciality restaurants too, so don't be afraid of asking.

Archived