Need a map for new Itineraries??

dontdiwundrin

I have been waiting for some-one else to spot this but maybe I am being fussy - and I confess to being confused.

On the PG website on the DESTINATIONS tab, then ALL ITINERIES tab has anyone else thought that the ports listed should reflect the actual itinerary offered?

For example the 11nt Fiji to Australia in June 2014. The first port listed is Auckland NZ (one might assume the first name is the departure port, followed by the other ports in anticipated order), there is then a random selection of names. Also the cruise doesn't go to many of the ports listed (Singapore, Semarang, Bali, etc. etc) according to the INDIVIDUAL itinerary tab.

Another one I noticed as I was interested in this trip was the 7nt Barcelona to Rome. This lists Amalfi in Italy as it's first name followed by many (maybe 40) ports - and ends up in Villefranche, - quite a stretch for a 7nt cruise.

In reality when I checked the INDIVIDUAL tab it lists barcelona,sete, st tropez, monte carlo, portofino, elba, florence and rome.

Maybe I am missing something here and I haven't grasped the rationale for the ALL ITINERIES tab. Maybe it shows the ports from which the individual cruises have been developed.

It seems as if some-one has just put in all the names of the many of the ports visited in alphabetical order irrespective of the particular itinerary.

Hopefully the individual schedules are correct. Obviously people have invested time, money and effort into researching destinations and developing new itineraries. Shame it's confusing and misleading.

Just compare ALL ITINERARIES and INDIVIDUAL ITINERARIES when considering a cruise. The information is different.

Please would some-one at PG help me understand if I've got it wrong. Or correct the info' on the website.

Archived